Researchers in the Faculty of Education strive to make a difference in the lives of children, youth, and adults. Our faculty is home to thriving Research Centres and internationally recognized scholars. We aim to be the leading medium-sized Faculty of Education in Canada in research.
Our five strategic goals in research:
- To increase the academic impact of our research.
- To increase the societal impact of our research, with knowledge transfer and knowledge mobilization that includes students, professionals, policy makers, and other citizens.
- To work with and support members of marginalized groups through research.
- To increase support for research within the Faculty of Education, including access to grants and research infrastructure; to provide a rich research culture; and to increase support for Faculty of Education research through research centres.
- To support a research-intensive experience for graduate students throughout the MA and PhD programs.