E-Learning & Information Services (Integrated Services Unit) Updates
As a precautionary health measure for our support specialists in light of COVID-19, the E-Learning & Information Services office (Room 1138) will be closed, and our staff will be working virtually.
If you require support, please sign in to Education Support Portal with your Western username and password to create a ticket.
If you have any issues with accessing the portal or any of the other many Western’s services, please clear your cache on your browser. How to clear your browser cache:
How does the Education Support Portal work?
Replacing email and phone calls, the Education Support Portal provides a streamlined ticket creation process for faculty and staff to submit requests for assistance and support through our faculty-based Information Technology service team. If you previously requested a type of support via email or over the phone, it should now be submitted through our new Education Support Portal.
- Sign in to Education Support Portal with your Western username and password
- Submit a ticket online through a desktop or a mobile device
- Ticket is 'picked up' by a member of the Integrated Services team
- Service is provided and progress and communication of service requests is updated in the online system
- Once resolved or completed, the ticket is 'Closed'
- Client receives a customer service survey