Dr. Marguerite Lengyell
Marguerite Lengyell is a Psychologist and Assistant Professor in the Graduate Program in Counselling Psychology at the Faculty of Education at Western University. Her research interests include critical multiculturalism and the integration of culturally responsive and anti-oppressive practices in counselling and education.
- Lengyell, M., & Moodley, R. (in preparation). A Phenomenological Exploration of Interracial Couples’ Experiences with Parenting Mixed-Race Children in the Greater Toronto Area.
- Moodley, R., Lengyell, M., Gielen, U., & Wu, R. (Eds.). (2015). Therapy Without Borders: International and Cross-Cultural Case Studies Handbook. American Counseling Association, Washington.
Teaching and Supervision
- Theories of Counselling Psychology
- Counselling interventions and Community Mental Health
- Internship in Counselling (2 terms)
- Cross-Cultural Counselling
Kassen, J., & Lengyell, M. (2020). Addressing systemic racism through principles of employment equity in education: A literature review. Report prepared for the Ontario Secondary School Teachers’ Federation.