Poster Printing Services
There are 2 poster printing services On-Campus:
- The Pathology Department in the Schulich School of Medicine offers large format poster printing for scientific poster presentations. (Information updated January 2013).
Kathilyn Allewell, Media Specialist
- $6.00 per sq. ft. - no tax
- maximum width 44" by any length
- Turnaround time 1-2 days
- Files accepted: ppt 2003, pptx 2010, pdf, ai CS5, psd CS5, cdr 14
Location: Department of Pathology, Room 4013, Dental Sciences Building
Web site: http://publish.uwo.ca/%7ekonn2/
- The Faculty of Science (Information updated January 2013).
Ian Craig, Digital Imaging Specialist
B&G Building Room 2026
- the cost is $7.00/sq ft. A 3' x 4' poster would be $84.00
- in by 10 out by 4 (or less, with advanced notice and no issues with poster file - contact for more information)
- other imaging services available include poster creation (InDesign), photographic corrections (Photoshop), vector imaging (Illustrator).
Location: Department of Biology, Room 2026, Biology & Geology Building
- Mercury Blueprinting (Information updated January 2013.)
- 32"X44" poster cost = $40.00. Laminating is also available at $2 per sq. ft. New paper stock is available at a lower cost than quoted below.
- usually fast turnaround (contact for more information)
Mercury Blueprinting Inc.
344 Wellington Street
London, Ontario N6A 3N8
Web site: http://www.mercuryplanroom.com