Knowledge Mobilization (KM) Resources
- SSHRC's Guidelines for Effective Knowledge Mobilization
- Knowledge Mobilization Toolkit - Ontario Centre of Excellence for Child and Youth Mental Health
- Guide to Knowledge Translation Planning at CIHR
- Knowledge Mobilization - presentation by Amanda Cooper, Program Manager, Knowledge Network for Applied Education Research, September 21, 2011
- Institute for Work and Health - Knowledge Transfer Planning Guide - Reardon et al.(2006)
- Transferring Research Knowledge to Decision Makers - Lavis et al. (2003)
- Ward, V., Smith, S., Foy, R. House, A. and Hamer, S. (2010) Planning for knowledge translation: a researcher's guide. Evidence & Policy. 6(4): 527-541.
- KMbeing Blog
- Link to the Faculty Research Blog and the Student Research Blog entries regarding KM
"Designing Knowledge Mobilization Plans: A Guide for Research and Grant Applications"
- To download the video and slides from the workshop, please visit this link:
Download video ( This video is a large file and can take several minutes to download and play.)
- You can access the handouts from the workshop here:
If you would like more information about knowledge mobilization and how to incorporate KM activities into your research plans, please contact Dr. Katina Pollock.