Current Students & New Students
- October 25th, Noon: SSHRC applications have to be submitted to the Graduate Programs Office.
- October 30th Last day to provide proof of Permanent Residency to have term tuition fees reduced to the domestic rate.
- October 31st is the last day to withdraw from a course without academic penalty. Students who drop after this date will receive an F on their transcript.
- Information Session for Prospective Students will be held on:
Saturday November 16, 2013 at 10:00am in Room 1162. We hope to see you there!
- Deadlines for applying for Fall 2014 are posted on the How to Apply page.
- Content on our website is currently being updated.