Expectations of us, of you
No matter your program of study, our staff, Faculty, and instructors are dedicated to delivering quality programs and personalized support for students. It is what we take pride in. Our goal is to make your student experience as positive and successful as possible. To us, this means always looking for ways to improve what we do and working with you to address any bumps along the way.
We believe that the best possible learning outcome is achieved when we both bring something great to the table - quality programs and service from our side and a positive attitude and strong work ethic from your side.
Your expectations of us
- a strong program
- professionalism by staff, Faculty, instructors
- responsive, personalized support and issue resolution
- equity for all students
- ethical conduct, honesty and transparency
Our expectations of you
- strong work ethic
- professional behavior
- ethical conduct and your own work
- positive, collaborative, can-do attitude
- ability to think through and address issues, concerns
If you have questions, concerns, or feedback during your program please contact your program office by phone, email, or in-person visit. We look forward to working with you to make your program experience as fulsome as we can.