Journal of Curriculum Studies (JCS), a refereed journal, welcomes
original contributions on all aspects of curriculum studies, including:
- TEACHING AND PEDAGOGICAL THEORY,
- HISTORY AND PHILOSOPHY OF CURRICULUM,
- PRESENT STATE OF SCHOOLING,
- TEACHER EDUCATION AND DEVELOPMENT,
- COMPARATIVE AND POLICY-RELATED STUDIES,
- ANY AREA IN WHICH THE CURRICULUM IS RESEARCHED AND DEBATED.
- RESEARCH STUDIES,
- CRITICAL ESSAYS,
- CASE STUDIES,
- ESSAY REVIEWS, AND
- BOOK REVIEWS.
For further information about the JCS mandate, click on: http://www.ed.uiuc.edu/jcs/editors/reced.html